So what is it that keeps you awake at night?
What are the thoughts churning around and around.
There are solutions to reducing your worry and here are some simple solutions.
It is worth noting that the things that we focus our attention to flows energy into these areas of our life. We have all heard about positive thoughts leading to positive outcomes, this takes that one step further. Our focus and thoughts whether positive or not, allow energy to flow in, where the energy flows in we start to create feelings in our body. Where the feelings in our body are starting to bubble, so are the thoughts in our head. Where the thoughts in our head are created, so we start to behave. Mmmm
There is a ripple effect that is happening here.
So to keep things simple let’s look at 5 Easy Ways to Stop Worrying
- Say to yourself every time you have the worrying thought pop into your head. “Thanks for sharing that with me, I let you go.” This may be easier said than done as we have to first acknowledge the worrying thoughts we are having.
- Start to change what it is that you don’t want into things that you do want. For instance, you feel fat and ugly, instead of telling yourself this start telling the opposite story. “I like feeling healthy.” “I like feeling more beautiful every day.” We might believe that we are we are financially broke, instead we change it to what it is that we do want. “I love seeing money come through my door.” “There is plenty.” Aim for a positive in the moment statement that you feel comfortable with and start telling that story.
- Move your body. Be active, start exercising. Allow energy to flow. Do active things that feel good and be disciplined about it. Three times a week, walking every day, bike riding, swimming, running, going to the gym. It does not matter, our bodies love to move and feel good, we have to let go of the resistance.
- Wake up every day and give 10 appreciations for the things in your life. This is a very powerful tool and if you practice this every day for 30 days, things will change. The universe bring things to us that we appreciate. It might be hard in the beginning to find things to appreciate, though after a few days and then a few more it gets a lot easier. Try it.
- Write a list of all the amazing things that you have achieved in your life, there will be many, it will just be a case of remembering them. Having a baby, doing a kind gesture for someone, learning to ride a bike, learning to swim or loving a child. There will be some. Write 5 to 10 if you can and then read them every night before going to bed. Again practice this for 30 days and then see how things have changed.
Now you have some helpful tips, that was the easy part reading them. Now it is time for action.
The only way we are ever going to change the worry in our heads is to change what we have been doing. It obviously was not working for us as it was, so it has to be changed to create change.
I recommend you follow at least one of these practises for a 30 day period to give your self-time to allow change to settle in.
Take action and make the changes you want.
if you would like help with the worry in your life contact us at Vitae Amor Seminars. We specialize in reducing stress and worry and we are masters of our art. http://www.vitaeamorseminars.com.au
Check us out on Facebook and even like us if you like. https://www.facebook.com/Vitae-Amor-Seminars-386037674909451/